Ten Outstanding Young Persons
Highlighting the accomplishments of these young active citizens in a variety of fields inspires us to be better and realize our full potential as active citizens.
From entrepreneur experts to humanitarian heroes we look for the outstanding young leaders who are making a true difference and inspiring others across the country.
View More Programs
JCI TOYP serves to formally recognise young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. By recognising these young people, JCI raises the status of socially responsible leaders in the world. The honorees motivate their peers to seek excellence and serve others. Their stories of discovery, determination and ingenuity inspire young people to be better leaders and create better societies.
Young men and women from around Ireland will be nominated in one of ten categories.
Must be between the ages of 18-40
If successful must be able to attend the JCI Ireland National Awards final on the 18th May
Please fill in the details of your nomination below. If your unsure what category to nominate on, please pick the "Not Sure" option.
Supported By: AIB
Ireland has been lucky enough to have had six Outstanding Young People represent us on the World Stage:
- 2017 Harry McCann (Business, Economic and/or Entrepreneurial Accomplishments)
- 2016 Ciara Judge (Scientific and/or Technological Development)
- 2015 Joanne O'Riordan (Contribution to Children, World Peace and/or Human Rights)
- 2012 Aisling Neary (Humanitarian and/or Voluntary leadership)
- 2010 Melanie Hennessy (Humanitarian and/or Voluntary leadership)
- 2007 Dr. Derek O’Keeffe (Scientific and/or Technological Development)