JCI Ten Outstanding Young Persons
From entrepreneur experts to humanitarian heroes we look for outstanding young leaders (age 18 - 40) who are making a true difference and inspiring others across the country.
The TOYP program serves to formally recognize young people who excel in their chosen fields and exemplify the best attributes of the world's young people.
JCI Ireland President
JCI TOYP serves to formally recognise young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. By recognising these young people, JCI raises the status of socially responsible leaders in the world. The honorees motivate their peers to seek excellence and serve others. Their stories of discovery, determination and ingenuity inspire young people to be better leaders and create better societies.
Young men and women from around Ireland will be nominated in one of ten categories.
- Academic Leadership and/or Accomplishment
- Business, Economic, and/or Entrepreneurial Accomplishment
- Political, Legal and/or Governmental Affairs
- Medical Innovation
- Humanitarian and/or voluntary leadership
- Cultural Achievement
- Personal Improvement and/or Accomplishment
- Contribution to Children, World Peace and/or Human Rights
- Scientific and/or Technological Development
- Moral and/or Environmental Leadership
- Nominees must be a resident of Ireland and aged between 18-40.
- If successful, nominees must be able to attend the JCI Ireland National Awards final.
For queries contact: email@example.com
Ireland has been lucky enough to have had six Outstanding Young People represent us on the World Stage:
- 2020 Aaron Hannan (Medical Innovation)
- 2017 Harry McCann (Business, Economic and/or Entrepreneurial Accomplishments)
- 2016 Ciara Judge (Scientific and/or Technological Development)
- 2015 Joanne O'Riordan (Contribution to Children, World Peace and/or Human Rights)
- 2012 Aisling Neary (Humanitarian and/or Voluntary leadership)
- 2010 Melanie Hennessy (Humanitarian and/or Voluntary leadership)
- 2007 Dr. Derek O’Keeffe (Scientific and/or Technological Development)